Wednesday 2 July 2008

Buying myself some books, and not just so's I'll know more than 'is nibs! Controlling people can't control talent combined with skill ;)

Production for Graphic Designers, so I can understand the printer and not look a fool, (everyone is terrified of the printer) and have a better idea of this pre-press process, which is mind bogglingly complicated to get colours right etc, and this two-in-one on Design and Type. They're the best ones. And tax deductible.

I'm determined not to self-sabotage this time and lapse into negativity, but the leap to marketing myself to people is a high one. I have to make it tho cos I have one or two things I want to hold on to and more I want to do. I shall b doing it very soon.

I'm still half asleep and just up. My memory is fading fa er fas er. f

No comments: